This ginger lime brown sugar scrub is the perfect way to pamper yourself! It’s easy to make, and it only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Plus, it’s a great way to exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling soft and silky smooth. Read on for the full recipe.
How to make ginger lime brown sugar scrub
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drops Lime oil
- 5 drops Ginger oil
1. Combine the brown sugar and fractionated coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Mix in the lime and ginger oils until well combined.
3. To use, apply the scrub to wet skin and massage in circular motions. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
4. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
And that’s it! This ginger lime brown sugar scrub is easy to make and super refreshing. It’s the perfect way to pamper yourself after a long day. Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below.